Routine for sales reports and commissions:
- You will find the sales and commission reports on our website.
- The commission has to exceed 500 SEK for the report to be closed. If not, the system will wait for your commission to reach that limit - but the report will be closed for approval at the latest one year after registration of the sale.
- When there is a report for you to approve you will get an e-mail with instructions to log in.
- Follow these steps:
- Click on Commission Reports (top left).
- Open the sales report with the status Need approval by clicking on the report number.
- Read the report thoroughly. You should only approve the commissions that are correct. If you find any faults, choose the most appropriate option in the drop-down list for each row that is not correct.
- When everything is in order, approve/sign the report by writing an Invoice number and clicking Submit.
- After the fist Submit-click, the button turns red with a warning text. Click Submit once more. Now your report is approved.
- Payment will be transferred within 30 days.
- An invoice number is required to submit the report. This number is for your own book-keeping and can be set to any number (no letters).
- You should NOT send us an invoice. You only need to submit the report on our web site to get your payment.
Explanation of status:
- Open = On-going sales during the period. Not ready for approval/payment.
- Need approval = The period is closed and you have to approve the report.
- Approved = You have submitted the report and your commission will be paid within 30 days.
- Attested = Report attested by TT News Agency.
- Paid = Commission has been paid.
Update your settings!
To pay your commissions we need your bank information, including currency etc.
- Log in to our website and click on Commission Reports.
- Click on Account (top right), then complete or correct the information. Don’t forget to click Save if you make any changes.
Any questions? Please contact us:
+46 8 692 26 15